A) Through an Agent
1)Find an agent near you in France or Germany. For a list of agent locations
2) Go to the agent. Remember to bring your ID (passport, national id or resident permit)
3) At the agent ask to send to Philippines ACCOUNT using COINS with the currency of PHP.
4) in the account field the agent will need to add your email address that you registered with Coins. If you do not have an account yet, you will be sent an invite to register with Coins.
5) you should have the money in your coins wallet within minutes.
B) Online website
1) Create an online account with TEMPO by going to http://tempo.eu.com and clicking on "JOIN NEW MEMBER". Please upload a valid ID. It can be a passport or a national ID card issued by any member country of the European Union. Your account will be verified and you will receive a verification email,
2) Sign in to your account and create your transfer. Follow the step-by-step procedure here:
1. Login to your TEMPO account. Click on “Send Money”
2. Click on “Create Beneficiary”
3. Select the country of your beneficiary. Enter the name and phone number of your beneficiary.
Click on “NEXT”.
4. Select “Account Transfer” and click on “Next”
5. In the account number, enter the email address/cellphone number of your beneficiary that is registered with Coins.ph. If he/she is not yet a Coins member, simply enter his/her email address and he/she will receive an invite to register with coins. In the account name, enter the name of the beneficiary. In the Account Type, Select “Savings”. Then, click on “Find Bank and Branch”
6. In the Bank field, select “Bill payments through Coins.ph” and in the Branch field, Select “COINS”.
7. In the payment, select your preferred payment method.
8. Enter the amount you want to send and click on “Submit”
9. Click on “Confirm Transfer”
10. Pay for your transfer.
The money will be transferred to the Coins.ph account within 5 minutes:
B) Using your android Phone
1) Download the app
2) Register using the form
3) Follow the steps below for online
1. Click on SEND MONEY in the APP Dashboard
2. Create a new beneficiary by clicking on the "+" button
3. Add their complete details like name, contact information, upload their ID and then click on ADD BENEFICIARY
4. Select "Account " as the transaction type
5. In the account number, enter the email address/cell phone number of your beneficiary that is registered with Coins.ph. If he/she is not yet a Coins member, simply enter his/her email address and he/she will receive an invite to register with coins. In the account name, enter the name of the beneficiary.
6. Subsequently, select your payment method as CARD
7. Click on "Send Money" after checking all the details of your transaction.
8. Confirm the Transaction by clicking on the button "Confirm"
9. Your transaction number is created. Click on "PAY SECURELY"
10. Select your preferred payment
11. Fill in all details and press the Pay button to make your payment