Every sender must be fully verified when using TEMPO. You will need to provide a scan of a valid address document which shows:
- Your name
- Your full address
- Your face
- The clearly visible name or logo of the issuer
- The date of issue
Your name and address on the document must match those on your TEMPO profile.
A valid document can be:
- Your utility bill gas, electric, land-line phone (we cannot accept mobile phone bills)
- Your bank or credit card statement (you must send a photo/scan of a physical letter or PDF copy of your statement)
- Your council tax bill
- Your vehicle registration or tax
- Other documents issued by a government or financial institution
Important information to note:
- Your utility bill, bank statement, or council tax bill cannot be older than 3 months
- You can also submit a document from a local authority which was issued within the last 12 months. For example, a yearly council tax bill or a letter confirming the opening of a bank account.
- Your address cannot be a PO Box, as this will not be accepted.
- Your ID document and address document must be stored as separate files.
If you have already had your address verified, but need to change your address, then that's no problem. You can simply upload proof of your new address here and we will update it for you.