1. Login to your TEMPO account. Click on “Send Money”
2. Click on “Create Beneficiary”
3. Select the country of your beneficiary. Enter the name and phone number of your beneficiary.
Click on “NEXT”.
4. Select “Account Transfer” and click on “Next”
5. Select your Source of Income and Purpose of Remittance. In the account number, type the phone number of the beneficiary together with the country code. In the account name, enter the name of the beneficiary. In the Account Type, Select “Savings”. Then, click on “Find Bank & Branch”
6. In the Bank field, select “Bill payments through Coins.ph” and in the Branch field, Select “COINS”.
7. In the payment, select your preferred payment method.
8. Enter the amount you want to send and click on “Submit”
9. Click on “Confirm Transfer”
10. Pay for your transfer.
The money will be transferred to the Coins.ph account within 5 minutes:
1. Click on SEND MONEY in the APP Dashboard
To send money from TEMPO to your coins account, the first step is to create your online account at http://tempo.eu.com. Please upload a valid ID eg. passport/titre de sejour. And then you may follow the step-by-step procedure here: https://tempo.freshdesk.com/discussions/topics/19000018788
- the TEMPO Money Transfer team